Thursday, April 23, 2009

Top 30 Films of 2008

Here is my incredibly late list of the best films of 2008, let me know what you think.

30. Choke
29. Tropic Thunder
28. Priceless
27. Synecdoche, New York
26. Snow Angels
25. Valkyrie
24. Milk
23. Iron Man
22. The Class
21. Waltz With Bashir
20. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
19. My Blueberry Nights
18. In Bruges
17. Frozen River
16. Let The Right One In
15. The Wrestler
14. Doubt
13. Vicky Christina Barcelona
12. The Visitor
11. The Fall
10. Burn After Reading
9. Revolutionary Road
8. Pineapple Express
7. Rachel Getting Married
6. The Dark Knight
5. Wall-E
4. The Foot Fist Way
3. Man on Wire
2. Frost/Nixon
1. Slumdog Millionaire

Worst movie of the year
The Happening (Please stop making movies M. Night)

Special award for most insane movie of the year that I actually kind of loved:
Pathology

3 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for showing me how few movies i saw last year, and which ones are worth renting. i think i saw about 3. wall-e would be my number one, and i'm glad to see it's high on your list.

The Tsar said...

The doppler guided hemorrhoidal artery ligation is perhaps the best treatment for bleeding piles, good luck!

Anonymous said...

I actually quite like your list. I think that House Bunny should be the worst film, though Mark Wahlberg's horrendous acting was one for the ages in The Happening.